Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick or Treat


This weekend has been a blast. Went to the big Halloween festival and saw some amazing costumes, including a giant fish which was beheaded and gutted to reveal people inside dressed as the innards. Others were Lego people, Spy vs Spy, one half of Daft Punk as seen in Tron Legacy, and one of the best Jason Voorhees costumes I’ve ever seen.    

Also went to a special screening of Ghostbusters. It was a fun bit of nostalgia and the audience was very enthusiastic; in some cases saying the lines along with the movie and applauding at the end

Oh but don’t think that I’ve been lazy just because I took some time to have some fun… no… I’ve been busy…..


Happy Halloween my dears

If Ritter shows up tonight maybe I’ll give him some candy…

6 comments:

  1. Good luck, he didn't accecpt my tie. Glad you had such an enjoyable Halloween, mine wasn't nearly so active, though I did lead some freinds through the woods, that was an enjoyable excursion.

    See you around
    -Cage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foreshortening makes his legs look dinky! The head tilt's a nice touch though.

    xo
    BR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Om- Yeah I saw that... too bad, I'm sure it would have looked good on him hehe
    I'm glad that you had a good time with your excursion, though I must ask when you say "lead some friends through the woods" do you mean it in the sense of "lead" some "friends" or do you mean that you actually had a jaunty stroll through the woods with some well-liked acquaintances? I only ask because I know what that Caged is capable of

    Sir Robin- Yeah, they do look kind of tiny at that angle don't they? Heh.. Oh well
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, I supose I have earned that question to a degree, but no, all of them were alive by the end of the trip. I am capable of killing, yes, but I don't know if I have the ability to off someone just because I dislike them mildly. I keep Cage in check quite easily around other people, though admitadly I had more fun than any of them, I honestly started laughing out loud when we reached the clearing where I last encountered the Runner. No need for quotation marks here, I'm afraid, just a slow walk through the woods, late at night, on Halloween, what could be more innocent?

    See you around
    -Cage

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like what you made of Ritter. Looks pretty cool!:)
    How things going by the way?

    ReplyDelete